Dear Fellow Democrat:
Welcome to Dollars For Democracy, the annual fundraiser for the Yavapai County Democratic Party.
Our first virtual auction runs from October 21 through November 14.
Over 85 items have been donated for your viewing and bidding pleasure!
Here is how to view the items and how to bid:
1. Click here. Just in case: https://www.32auctions.com/YCDPAnnualAuction2021
2. View the Welcome screen.
3. Click on View All Items.
4. You can view all the items on pages 1-2 without logging in or creating an account.
5. If you want to bid, at the the top of the screen, see:
You need to be logged in to participate. Would you like to login now or create an account?
6. If you already have an account, log in.
7. To create an account, click and
8. Create a user name/password. Follow the instructions sent to your email.
9. You will return to the auction site.
9. When you bid on an item, you will have to enter credit card info. This is a one-time entry. Your card will only be charged if you are the highest bidder at the end of the auction, or if you “buy now”.
10. If you are outbid, a notice will be sent to your email so you can keep track of your favorite items.
11. At the end of the auction, you will be advised of your winning bids.
12. Items will be available for pickup after the auction ends at the YCDP Headquarters. Bidders will be notified of times/dates for pickup.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let the fun begin!
Chair, Dollars for Democracy Fundraiser